ZTE launched et another device in there Smartphone series. ZTE Nubia M2 Play supports 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display ,is powered by Octa core Cortex A53 Snapdragon 435 Processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. It also has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expandable with microSD Card. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 with Nubia UI 5.0
Recommended: Moto C Plus launched in India via Flipkart
For the camera duty,it comes with 13-megapixel rear auto focus camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED Flash. On the front,it has 5-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture and 84-degree wide angle lens. This dual SIM smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP and there’s a micro-USB port and a 3.5mm audio plug as well. It also packs 3,000mAh non-removable battery to power the device.
ZTE Nubia M2 Play Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixel) HD display.
- Octacore Snapdragon 435 Processor along with Adreno 505 GPU.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Nubia UI 5.0
- 13MP Rear auto focus camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture.
- 5MP Front camera along with f/2.4 aperture and 84-degree wide-angle lens.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack and FM Radio.
- Micro USB,Bluetooth 4.1,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,A2DP and GPS.
- 3,000mAh battery.
ZTE Nubia M2 Play launched in Black and White-Gold color but unfortunately the pricing is not leaked yet. Stay tuned to us for more updates and to know the pricing of the device.