ZTE announced a new device under their ‘V’ Series . ZTE announced ZTE Blade V7 Plus with 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS Display. It is powered by Octa Core MediaTek MT6753 Processor along with 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0
Recommended: Nubia N2 with 5.5-inch Display Launched
On the camera department, It has 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and 5-megapixel front facing camera.It also has 3.5mm audio jack,FM Radio and Fingerprint sensor. On the camera department,it has 4G LTE,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 ,GPS,NFC and USB OTG. It packs 2,540mAh battery to power the device.
ZTE Blade V7 Plus Specifications:
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali T720-MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146 x 72.5 x 7.95mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 2,540mAh built-in battery
ZTE Blade V7 Plus comes in Platinum Grey and Ion Gold colors and will go on sale in Russia and Australia soon, but no details about the pricing.