Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series is one of the most popular Smartphone series of India and in Many Counties. Today a new leaks came out which indicates Xiaomi’s new Note 5 which can be launch in the last July. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will come with 5.5-inch Full HD display same as previous. Bu there will be some major changes in the the device like this time the FingerPrint reader might placed under the Screen as Vivo’s V9 showed in MWC 2017 Shanghai.
This time the device will be powered by Snapdragon 660 Processor with Adreno 508. It will run on MIUI 9 on the top of Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box. The device will also support Bluetooth 5.0 and it will also have USB Type- C along with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Rumored Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- Octa Core 64-bit Snapdragon 660 Processor with Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage.
- Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 9
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 13MP front facing camera
- USB Type-C,Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
Most Probably the device is going to launch at the end of this July in China and later it will be available Globally. And the pricing will start from Rs.13,000/- ($200).