Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air was launched by Xiaomi last year and this year Xiaomi also launch another refreashed version of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3-inch display with 7th-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors along with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU and a fingerprint sensor on the trackpad that can unlock the laptop in 2 seconds.
It also comes with custom AKG-tuned dual speakers, Dolby audio, USB Type-C port, HDMI and a sleek 14.8mm metal body.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3-Inch 2017 Specifications:
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16: 9 display, 170-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 800: 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut.
- Intel Core Core i7-7500U (4MB L3 Cache, up to 3.5GHz) / i5-7200U processor (3M Cache, up to 3.1GHz) with 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card.
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM, 256GB PCIe × 4 NVMe SSD / 128GB SATA SSD, additional SSD expansion slot.
- Windows 10.
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1.
- Dimensions: 309.6 x 210.9 x 14.8mm; Weight: 1.28kg (classic) / 1.3kg (fingerprint).
- 2 x USB 3.0 port, HDMI, USB Type-C.
- 3.5mm audio jack, Realtek ALC255, AKG Customised dual 2W speakers and Dolby audio.
- 40Wh battery with fast charging, up to 9.5h battery life.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook 13.3-inch model comes in silver color and is priced at 4999 yuan (US$ 735 / Rs. 47380 approx.) for the Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM and 128GB storage version, while the Intel Core i5 with 8GB RAM and 256GB PCIe SSD version costs 5499 yuan (US$ 808 / Rs. 52130 approx.). It will be available for order starting today and goes on sale on June 18th. No word on pricing or availability for the top-end Core i7, 8GB RAM and 256GB PCIe SSD version yet.