Last year Xiaomi launched World’s first Bezel-less smart phone Mi Max last Year. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 spotted on GeekBench recently. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will come with same as 6.4-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS LCD Panel. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor along with 6GB RAM and there can be 4GB and 8GB RAM variants. It will run on Android Nogat 7.1.1 with MIUI 9
Recommended: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will launch in India on July 26
On the camera department, It has 19-megapixel camera with LED Flash and 13-megapixel front facing camera.In terms of connectivity, the device will come with 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is expected to come with a USB Type – C port. It will pack 4,500mAh battery to power the device.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Specifications:
- 6.4-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS LCD display.
- Octa Core Snapdragon 835 Processor.
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage,6GB RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM with 256GB storage.
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 9.0
- 19MP Rear Camera with LED Flash.
- 13MP front facing camera.
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
- 4,500mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will launch very soon in China. The device may not also launch in India as the previous variant.