Xiaomi launched their phablet device Xiaomi Mi Max 2 last month in China. Now Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is set to launch in India on July 26. Mi Max 2 supports 6.44-inch Full HD display,is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 625 processor along with 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB internal storage variants. It runs on Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 8
For the camera duty, there is 12-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 5-megapixel front facing camera.On the connectivity department, there are 4G VoLTE with Dual SIM Support, USB Type-C, infrared sensor. It packs 5,300mAh battery to power the device.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications:
- 6.44-inch (2180 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 625 Processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD Card
- Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 8 out of the box
- 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP Front facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, USB Type-C and Infrared Sensor
- 5,300mAh battery
Recommended: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is set to launch in this July
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will launch in India on July 26.Last Year Xiaomi introduced Mi Max 2 in India under Rs.15,000/- But this year Xiaomi might raise the price up to Rs.20,000/-.Finally pricing will confirmed after the launch event.