Today a leak comes out which shows that Xiaomi Mi 5X confirmed and set to launch its budget range dual camera smartphone in China on July 26. And some sources confirmed that the device will go on sale from August 1 in China.Xiaomi is launching the device to compete with Oppo and Vivo who are also offering dual camera handsets in mid range price segment.
Xiaomi Mi 5X Rumored Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display.
- Octa Core Qaulcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor.
- 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage.
- Android Nougat 7.0 with MIUI 9.0
- Dual 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP Front facing camera.
- 3.5mm Audio Jack and USB Type-C Port.
- 4,000mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 5X confirmed it launch on July 26 and it might cost around 1999 yuan (approximately Rs. 19,000). And It might come to India later this year.