Vivo just announced a new mid range device Vivo Y69 in India.It comes with 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5d curved glass display.It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.It runs on Android Nougat 7.0
On the camera department,It has 16-megapixel front-facing camera with soft flash and on the rear 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.It has a fingerprint sensor on the front.It also has dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots.
Vivo Y69 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung S5K3L8 sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with soft Moonlight flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7mm; Weight: 162.8g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh (non-removable) battery
Vivo Y69 comes in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colors, is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available from Flipkart, Amazon as well as offline retailers in India from September 1st.
Commenting on the launch, Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India said:
” We are pleased to introduce the Y69 in the Y series product portfolio and are confident that its premium design and superior camera features will offer great value to customers at an ideal price point. With the festive season around the corner, we are committed to fulfilling our brand promise and adding a surprise element for our valued customers with innovative devices. The forthcoming quarter shows real promise, and we are confident that our latest offering will gather positive responses from the customers. “