Sony launched the successor of Xperia XA1,Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra in MWC 2017 in February 2017. Sony launched XA1 along with Xperia XZ and XZs. Sony Xperia XA1 supports 6-inch IPS LCD display with Scratch resistance glass. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P20 Processor along with Mali T880MP2 GPU. It has 4G RAM and 32GB / 64GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 256GB via microSD Card.
For the camera department,It has 12-megapixels camera with f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash,1/2.3″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR and panorama mode.On the front it has 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture, 23mm, 1/2.6″ sensor size, OIS, autofocus and LED flash.It runs on Android Nougat 7.0. It packs 2,700mAh non-removable battery.
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Specifications:
- 6-Inch IPS LCD Display with Scratch Resistance glass.
- Snapdragon 835 Processor with Mali T880MP2 GPU.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB internal storage.
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 12-megapixels camera with f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash,1/2.3″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR and panorama mode.
- On the front it has 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture, 23mm, 1/2.6″ sensor size, OIS, autofocus and LED flash.
- 4G LTE,Bluetooth 4.1,WiFi and GPS.
- 2,700mAh non-removable battery.
Sony XA1 Ultra will launch in India soon.The device in European market for a retail price EUR 380 (Approx Rs. 27,400). It may launch between Rs.24,000/- to Rs.26,000/- in India. Although Sony may launch the device cheaper in India.But if we talk about the pricing,according to us.The device is bit overpriced and doesn’t justify the price.At Rs.24,000/-, MediaTek Processor doesn’t justify at all.Although we think that Sony might cut some price after couple of the device’s launch as the previous launches in India.