Indian Smart phone maker Smartron,launched their all new SRT Phone last month in India. Today a new leak comes out showing GFXBench Score of a Smartron T5525 smartphone. Some of specifications are also leaked with GFXBench screen shot. The device will come with 5.5-inch Full HD Display. It will be powered by 1.4GHz Qualcomm processor couple with Adreno 510 GPU. The device will have 6GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
Also Read: Moto C Indian Retail unit Review
For the camera duty,it has 12-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash ,autofocus and with PDAF.On the front,there will be 5-megapixel camera. It will run on Android Nougat 7.1.1. It will also come with NFC. According to the leaked specifications,the device is going to be upper-midrange device.
Smartron T5525 Smartphone Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 X 1080 Pixels) Full HD display.
- 1.4GHz Octa core Snapdragon CPU with Adreno 510 GPU.
- 6GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash and PDAF Sensor.
- 5MP Front camera.
- Gyrosensor,Compass Sensor and Light Sensor.
- 4G LTE,WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS and NFC.
No update about when the device will launch.It may launch at the end of this year or earlier. Stay tuned to us for more updates.