Sennheiser has launched its latest Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear Wireless, in a wireless version with active noise cancellation, premium neckband design made of high-quality materials, Qualcomm apt-X support and NFC for simple one touch pairing.
Key Specifications of Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear Wireless headphones
- Ergonomic around-the-neck design features soft stitched sheepskin nappa leather neckband offering all-day listening comfort
- Precision milled stainless steel sound tunnels, mirrored chrome finish on the earpieces, tough, impact-resistant polycarbonate elements.
- Bluetooth 4.1 with AAC codec support and Apt-X compatibility provides exceptional sound quality via crystal-clear wireless transmission
- Handy three-button remote and high-quality microphone to stay connected and manage phone calls and control music on the go.
- Voice prompts notify you of the pairing-status and provide battery life warnings.
- Vibration alert for incoming calls
- Supports convenient multi-connection of up to 2 devices at once, with 3-way calling capability
- 170mAh battery offers up to 10 hours of battery life
Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear Wireless headphones comes in Black and Ivory colors, is priced at Rs. 14990 and is available from retail stores and Sennheiser online store.
Commenting on the launch, Kapil Gulati, Sennheiser India said:
“With wireless being the norm for the discerning audiophile consumers , we are very thrilled to have launched the new MOMENTUM headphones which represent our uncompromised vision and passion to go further and push for something even better. They are for people that demand the best and refuse to compromise on sound quality with progressive technology and high-quality materials in a product that is built to last.”