Samsung is going to launch its new Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 in India on June 20. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes with 9.7-inch Super AMOLED QXGA display.It is powered by Snapdragon 820 Processor along with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. It runs on Android Nougat 7.1. It has quad-stereo speakers tuned by AKG by HARMAN and comes with an an enhanced S Pen.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Spotted on Geekbench
It has Samsung Flow that uses biometric authentication to log-in and can wirelessly tether compatible devices to transfer documents from a mobile device to a tablet. It also syncs message notifications so users never miss an important text message whether they’re using a smartphone or their tablet.
The new S Pen offers natural writing experience with a smaller 0.7mm tip and increased pressure sensitivity. It also has Screen Off Memo to quickly jot down notes, PDF Annotation for easy editing and professional-level drawing with Advanced Drawing Tools.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specfications:
- 9.7-inch (2048×1536 pixel) QXGA Super AMOLED display
- 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6mm; Weight: 429g, LTE: 434g
- 4G LTE (optional), Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes in Black and Silver colors.The pricing will be revealed after the launch event Tomorrow.