Samsung is launching their Active series of smartphones with every versions of their flagship models. Samsung already launched their Flagship of these year.Samsung is also preparing to launch active series of these year’s Galaxy S8. Samsung Galaxy S8 Active spotted on GeekBench score. Samsung is active will come with IP68 Certifications which indicates that the device will come with water and dust resistant body.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy S8 with Snapdragon 836 Leaked.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Specifications:
- S8 – 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 570ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.55″ sensor size, OIS, 1.4µm pixel size
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22µm pixel size, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Ultra High Quality Audio Playback – PCM: Up to 32 bits; DSD: DSD64/128
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0mm; Weight: 152g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active will launch with in couple some months and it will cost bit much than the regular variants of S8.