Samsung Galaxy S8 Active spotted in a press leak. Samsung Galaxy S8 Active (SM-G892A) live image leaked by @evleaks on Twitter.The leak also shows some images of that device.The image shows the side profile of the phone with rugged frame, screws and the power button on the right. It doesn’t have any physical buttons below the display. You can also see all the sensors above the screen.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Spotted Specifications:
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 570ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.55″ sensor size, OIS, 1.4µm pixel size
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22µm pixel size, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68) + MIL-STD-810G
- Dimensions: 152.14x 74.9×9.9mm; Weight: 207g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is expected to come in Meteor Gray and Titanium Gold and should head to AT&T in the U.S. soon.