After posting press shots of the upcoming flagship Galaxy Note8 smartphones, @evleaks has posted Samsung Galaxy Note8 detailed specs of the phone that reveals 12-megapixel dual rear cameras, one with wide-angle lens (f/1.7) and other one with telephoto lens (f/2.4) offering 2x optical zoom. It also reveals 3GB RAM and 3300mAh battery.
It should have IP68 ratings for water and dust resistance and Iris scanner on the front, similar to the S8 series, even though these are not mentioned in the leak.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) August 2, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note8 detailed specs :
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 522ppi, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens, secondary 12MP camera with telephoto lens, f2.4 aperture, 2x optical zoom
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint Sensor, Iris scanner
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.6x 8.5mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA)
Samsung Galaxy Note8 is expected to come in Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue colors and will be announced at the Galaxy Unpacked event on August 23. It is rumored to go on sale globally for about 999 Euros (US$ 1118 / 72120 approx.) in early September.