Samsung has launched their Flagships Galaxy S8 and S8+ last months. Both devices are rocking into the Smartphone market in Q-2 of 2017.It also seems that Samsung is planning to launch their next set of premium devices under their Note line-up although their last Note went miserably wrong. Samsung organized an event where they publicly announced what was the issue behind their Note 7 and they also clearly announced that their next Note will be launched in 2017. Samsung also got permission to sold their refurbished Galaxy Note 7 in cheaper rates. But now it seems that they want to launch their Note 8 soon. For that several leaks and rumours also comes out with various pictures which also indicates many key specifications of their all new Galaxy Note 8. Some of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leaked shows Dual camera on rear and more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leaked Specifications:
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED 4K display.
- Snapdragon 835 / Exynos 8895 Processor (depending upon locations).
- 6GB/8GB RAM with 128GB storage.
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Dual rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and 16MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture.
- 4G LTE,GPS,Bluetooth 5.0,WiFi and USB Type-C
- Newly and improved S Pen.
All of these specifications are according to the several leaks and rumors.Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will launch at the end of this year.