Samsung is going to launch their Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Refurbished in Korea on July 7. Samsung is also going to launch the refurbished unit of Note 7 with Bixby,Samsung’s own personal assistance which was introduced with Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. Samsung’s Note 7 was a big disaster by Samsung as some of Note 7 blasted for some battery issue. Samsung got permission to sell refurbished version of Note 7 in its origin country.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Snapdragon 836 leaked.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Refurbished Specifications:
- 5.7-Inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 16M color and 518 ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on top.
- Octa core Exynos 8890 CPU with Mali T880 MP12 GPU.
- 4GB and 64 GB internal storage which is also expandable with micro SD Card up to 256GB.
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Bixby Assistance
- 12 MP, rear camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR and panorama.
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call and Auto HDR.
- 4G LTE,Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,Bluetooth 4.2,A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO and Type-C.
- 3,500mAh non-removable battery with Samsung’s Adaptive Fast Charging.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy C10 with Dual Camera Leaked.
Samsung is planning to now officially launch 450,000 units of the Note Fe, as opposed to 300,000 originally planned. The phone which was dubbed the best Android phone of it’s time, has a large fan base in Samsung’s home country where the phone will officially launch on the 7th of July with carrier plans. Pricing for the phone is expected at KRW 700,000 ($618, 552€ or Rs. 40,000 ).