Samsung launched their Samsung Galaxy Note 7 last year but it failed badly in the Global Tech Market as their some of the device blasts in real life usage.Then they launched the device again in the market and finally they recall the device.But now they decided to launch the refurbished version of Note 7 as Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fandom Edition with Smaller battery and with their personal assistance Bixby.
This time the device will launch with Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box. But Samsung only launch the device in their Country South Korea on July 7. It can be priced around 700,000 South Korean Won or $618.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fandom Edition Specifications:
- 5.7-Inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 16M color and 518 ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on top.
- Octa core Exynos 8890 CPU with Mali T880 MP12 GPU.
- 4GB and 64 GB internal storage which is also expandable with micro SD Card up to 256GB.
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Bixby Assistance
- 12 MP, rear camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR and panorama.
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call and Auto HDR.
- 4G LTE,Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,Bluetooth 4.2,A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO and Type-C.
- 3,200mAh non-removable battery with Samsung’s Adaptive Fast Charging.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy Flip Phone Spotted on TENNA.
Samsung is planning to now officially launch 450,000 units of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fandom Edition, as opposed to 300,000 originally planned. The phone which was dubbed the best Android phone of it’s time, has a large fan base in Samsung’s home country where the phone will officially launch on the 7th of July with carrier plans. Pricing for the phone is expected at KRW 700,000 ($618, 552€ or Rs. 40,000 ).