Samsung launched couple of smartphones under their ‘J’ Series in India last month.Now Samsung is going to launch a new device,Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT under samsung’s ‘J’ series on July 23. It comes with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution. It is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7870 processor clocked at 1.6GHz. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage ,which is expandable up to 256GB. It Android 7.0 Nougat with the customized TouchWiz UI on top.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy ON Max launched in India
On the camera department,it has 13-megapixel rear shooter with f/1.9 aperture and a 5-megapixel selfie shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Both the front and rear cameras on this device are accompanied with LED flash. It is backed by a 3,000mAh removable battery to power the device.
Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display.
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 Processor with Mali T-720 GPU.
- 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage,which is expandable up to 128GB via micro SD Card.
- Android Nougat 7.1 with TouchWiz UI.
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED Flash.
- 5MP selfie shooter with f/2.2 aperture and LED Flash.
- S-Bike, Ultra Data Saving, and Ultra Power Saving mode
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2,WiFi and GPS.
- 3,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT comes in Black and Gold colors and will be sold through offline channels across India.It will priced at Rs.11,490/-