Samsung SM-J727V surfaced on Zauba Import and gets WiFi certified this month.Now another leak comes out and it shows some of the key specifications of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017).It may support 5.5-Inch Full HD AMOLED Display.It may also have 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
Even though the global variant of the smartphone is said to be powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7870 SoC, the U.S. variant with the model number SM-J727VL is said to be powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC. It is not clear if this will have a fingerprint sensor on the home button since this is a budget smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) Leaked Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 ×720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU / 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 is expected to come in Gold, White and Black colors, similar to the predecessor. Even though the press image shows April 10th date it is expected to be announced in June. For more updates stay tuned to TechnoMeniac.