Samsung just unveiled their all new refurbished edition of their Note 7 as Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition in Korea and it will rolling out from July 7. But this time Samsung made some big changes in Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition battery as they decrease the battery to 3,200mAh with 8-Point Battery Safety Check and multi-layer safety measures protocol implemented, same as the Galaxy S8 series.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Edition Spotted
Samsung also launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition with Android Nougat 7.1 with Touchz UI. Samsung also includes BixBy ( Samsung’s own personal assistance) with these device.The device also comes with Clear View cover same as color of the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition Specifications:-
- 5.7-Inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 16M color and 518 ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on top.
- Octa core Exynos 8890 CPU with Mali T880 MP12 GPU.
- 4GB and 64 GB internal storage which is also expandable with micro SD Card up to 256GB.
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Bixby Assistance
- 12 MP, rear camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR and panorama.
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call and Auto HDR.
- 4G LTE,Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,Bluetooth 4.2,A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO and Type-C.
- 3,200mAh non-removable battery with Samsung’s Adaptive Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition (Galaxy Note FE) comes in Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx colors and will go on sale in South Korea starting from July 7th, but Samsung did not reveal the price yet. The company plans to sell 400,000 units of the phone in the domestic market and will decide about selling the phone outside its home-ground later.