Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT under the mid range in India.The device is exclusively available via Offline Stores across the country. So here we are going to show you How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT without using PC and Using PC.There two ways of rooting.
Benefits of Rooting Your Device :
- Installing Custom ROMs
- Remove Preinstalled Crapware
- Blocking Ads in Any Apps
- Install Incompatible Apps
- Keep Latest Android OS
- Change Skin for your Android
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
- Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet
You need to do some important steps before Rooting Your Device.
How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT
Important Steps before Rooting :
- Switch OFF antivirus of your smartphone if you have.
- Take backup of files and contacts for safety.
- Charge your mobile upto 80 percent.
- Now, Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and switch “ON” it.
- After that turn ON “USB Debugging Option”.
- Go to the Lock Screen & Security and switch On Unknown Sources button. If you don’t find this option then you can find using search function.
There are two different ways by which You can Root your device. Here are the steps :
Without Using PC
By Using KingRoot
- Click Here to Download KingRoot apk.
- Install KingRoot Apk.
- Open App and Run the app.
- Follow the instruction given on Apk screen.
- Reboot at the end of process.
Your device is now Rooted, You can also check by Downloading any Root Checker App from Play Store.
With Using Your PC
- Download root from
- Install it on your PC, Laptop, Computer.
- Connect your phone with a USB cable.
- Run the Exe file.
- Click the root button from the main window.
- Wait for the it to install.
- You are done with rooting your phone.
These are the two processes of How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT. If You have any issue you can contact me via Twitter