How to Root Nokia 3 Complete Guide without using PC and With using PC ?
Nokia launched their 4 devices in India and 3 of them were smartphones. But Nokia is able to bring only Nokia 3310 and Nokia 3 in the market. So here in this post we are going to talk about How to Root Nokia 3 Complete Guide without using PC and With using PC ?
Benefits of Rooting Your Device :
- Installing Custom ROMs
- Remove Preinstalled Crapware
- Blocking Ads in Any Apps
- Install Incompatible Apps
- Keep Latest Android OS
- Change Skin for your Android
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
- Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet
You need to do some important steps before Rooting Your Device.
Important Steps before Rooting :
- Switch OFF antivirus of your smartphone if you have.
- Take backup of files and contacts for safety.
- Charge your mobile upto 80 percent.
- Now, Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and switch “ON” it.
- After that turn ON “USB Debugging Option”.
- Go to the Lock Screen & Security and switch On Unknown Sources button. If you don’t find this option then you can find using search function.
There are two different ways by which You can Root your device. Here are the steps :
Without Using PC
By Using KingRoot
- Click Here to Download KingRoot apk.
- Install KingRoot Apk.
- Open App and Run the app.
- Follow the instruction given on Apk screen.
- Reboot at the end of process.
Your device is now Rooted, You can also check by Downloading any Root Checker App from Play Store.
With Using Your PC
- Download root from
- Install it on your PC, Laptop, Computer.
- Connect your phone with a USB cable.
- Run the Exe file.
- Click the root button from the main window.
- Wait for the it to install.
- You are done with rooting your phone.
These are the two processes of Rooting Your Nokia 3. If You have any issue you can contact me via Twitter