Today Samsung launched a new budget range device,Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT in India. Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT comes with a decent specifications at decent price. So here we are going to talk some Reasons not to buy Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT in India.
Reasons not to buy Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT :
- At this price point Samsung is offering 1.6GHz Octa Core Exynos Processor while other brands are offering Snapdragon 625 Processor at this price.
- Samsung is providing only 2GB RAM at this price while manufactures like Lenovo,Motorola and Xiaomi is offering at least 3GB RAM around this price.
- Bad selfie camera,Samsung is giving a 5-megapixel selfie which is pretty worst at this price.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT is almost missing most of the sensors in this device which the most of the devices have in this price segment.
- Samsung launched Galaxy J7 NXT with almost 2 years old design and as well as the built was also not that good enough considering the price.
Samsung is also provided some good specifications at this price.Mentioned below
- Samsung is providing 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display which makes the device most affordable Super AMOLED Display phone.
- The device comes with Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box.
- It packs 3,000mAh battery which will defiantly give a days juice in normal usage.
Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT comes in Black and Gold colors and will be sold through offline channels across India. It will priced at Rs.11,490/-