Panasonic launched Panasonic Eluga I5 with 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass screen with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor along with 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
On the camera department,it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a metal body, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 2,500mAh battery.
Panasonic Eluga I5 Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass protection
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 143x71x7.5mm; Weight: 145.5g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Panasonic Eluga I5 comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 6499 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.