OPPO launched OPPO R11 in their ‘R’ Series in China. OPPO R11 comes with 5.5-Inch Full HD display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU coupled with 4GB RAM and 64G Storage. It runs on Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box. The device comes with a metal unibody built design. The Key highlight of the device is the dual 20MP + 16MP Rear camera with dual LED Flash and on the front 16MP Front camera with 2x optical Zoom.
It has a metal unibody design along with a home button on the front. This home button also houses the fingerprint scanner for unlocking the smartphone. The power button sits to the right side of the device whereas the volume rockers are sitting on the left side. And yes, the smartphone also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack.Some of the other connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 4G LTE. It packs 2,900mAh battery to power the device.
Also Read: Nokia 3,5,6 will launch in India on June 13
OPPO R11 Specifications:
- 5.5 (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 16MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 2,900mAh battery
The all new OPPO R11 will available in three color options like Black, Gold, and Rose Gold. It will available for sale in China from June 10th onwards.