Today Oppo launched Oppo F3 Deepika Padukone Limited Edition which features Deepika’s laser signature engraved on the back. It will be available in Rose Gold color only. Further, there is a logo represented by letters D and P made with polished metal just below the signature.
Oppo is also offering a special photo frame gift package with the purchase of this latest special edition. The company has also announced a social media campaign from the 12th to the 18th of August 2017 where two lucky winners can get the limited-edition model of the phone.
Oppo F3 Deepika Padukone Limited Edition :
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
Oppo F3 Deepika Padukone Limited Edition is priced at Rs. 19,990 and it will go on sale via Flipkart and offline retail stores across India from August 21.
Commenting on the launch of Special Edition, Deepika Padukone, the brand ambassador of Oppo said,
“Opportunities like these are always fun and exciting! Rose Gold is one of my all-time favorite colors! I love the way the phone looks and I hope my fans like it as much as I do.”