Oppo is popularly known for making top selfie centric devices. Another Oppo device spotted on TENNA with 16-megapixel rear camera. According to the leaks, Oppo A77T can run on Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box. It might support 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The device will powered by Snapdragon 625 Processor which will be clocked at 2.0GHz. There will be 13-megapixel camera on the rear with LED Flash. There will also be a Fingerprint sensor on the front of the device. It may pack 3,115mAh battery to power the device.
Oppo A77T Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS TFT display.
- It is powered by 2.0 GHz Octa Core (Cortex- A53 ) Snapdragon 625 Processor.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which can be further expandable with microSD Card.
- Android Nougat 7.1
- 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash
- 16MP front facing camera with LED Flash
- 4G VoLTE, Dual Banded WiFi , Bluetooth and GPS.
- 3,115 mAh battery.
These specifications are based on leaks on TENNA. Oppo A77T will very soon. For more details and updates, You can Subscribe to our news latter.