OPPO A3s Specifications | Price | Availability
OPPO just launched OPPO A3s in India. OPPO A3s Specifications: It comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 87.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 450 along with 2GB of RAM and runs ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). On the camera department, It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features that intelligently recognizes 296 facial features.
OPPO A3s Specifications:
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, a secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) built-in battery
OPPO A3s comes in Red and Dark Purple colors, is priced at Rs. 10,990 and will be available through Flipkart, Amazon and Paytm online as well as offline stores starting from July 15.
Commenting on the launch, Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India, said:
” OPPO is committed towards offering consumers a product that syncs with their demands. Thus, we pay a lot of attention towards listening and understanding their expectations from a smartphone. With A3s, we aim to offer consumers, especially youth, who are looking for an advanced camera phone that offers a strong battery life. With advance features like dual camera, super full screen and extensive battery, this device has been designed to enable consumers to capture cherished moments all day long. The A3s truly represents our ambition to continue being the Selfie Expert and Leader in the market.”