ZTE just announced ZTE Nubia Z17S, the company’s flagship smartphone in China. It has a 5.73-inch FHD+ full-screen (1920 x 1080 pixels) display.It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor.It runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Nubia UI 5.1.
On the camera department,It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture,0.03 second dual pixel focus, 1.4μm pixel size along with a secondary 23-megapixel secondary camera for 2x optical zoom and background blur.It also has dual 5-megapixel front-facing cameras.
It is made of 7 series aviation grade aluminum alloy frame and 3D glass back that uses Corning Gorilla Glass protection with rounded corners. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back the can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds and packs a 3100mAh battery with support for 26W fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 25 minutes.
ZTE Nubia Z17S Specifications:
- 5.73-inch (2040×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LTPS display with 96% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm processor with 710MHz Adreno 540 GPU
- 8GBLPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Nubia UI 5.1
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX362 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.55″ CMOS sensor, dual-tone LED flash, secondary 23MP camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP + 5MP dual front-facing cameras with f/2.2 aperture, 79.9-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- TAS2555 smart Amplifier, 7.1 channel DTS audio
- Dimensions: 147.46×72.68×8.5 mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
ZTE Nubia Z17S comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 455 / Rs. 29,610 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3999 yuan (US$ 607 / Rs. 39,510 approx.). It is available for order starting today and goes on sale from October 19th in China.