Nokia 9 prototype image just surfaced last on the internet. Nokia is going to be Nokia’s Flagship device. Nokia will launch with top end specifications by HMD Global. The upcoming flagship smartphone made by HMD Global with model number TA-1004 has surfaced on AnTuTu confirming those specifications. A recent Geekbench listing also confirmed Snapdragon 835 and 4GB of RAM for the smartphone. A recent teaser also shows that the device will launch with Dual Camera set-up. According to AnTuTu, it crossed 1,70,000 score in the results.
Also Read : Nokia 3,5,6 will launch in India on 13th June.
Nokia 9 Rumored Specifications:
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) display with 530-nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP (RBG) + 13MP (Monochrome) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, EIS 3.0, 4K bideo recording
- 8/12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
Nokia 9 is said to be introduced sometime in early Q3 2017 and is rumored to cost 5,000 yuan (US$ 734 / Rs. 47290 approx.) in China.