Nokia launched several device after its re-birth in 2017 by HMD Global.But Nokia is yet to launch its flagship device in global Market.As per the leaks Nokia 9 is going to be that Flagship device.The device already leaked in many places. Today a new Nokia device codenamed TA-1004 possibly Nokia 9 Cleared FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Certifications in US. According some sources,the device will launch with premium specifications at premium range. The device will come with 5.3-inch Quad HD OLED display. It will come with 8GB RAM and Snapdragon 835 Processor.
Recommended: Nokia 3,5,6 will launch in India on June 13
Nokia 9 emerged on FCC website with model name HMD Global TA-1004. HMD Global is the company which now makes Nokia phones. With the FCC certification, Nokia is said to be targeting the US market at large and the leaked document on points towards the phone supporting GSM as well as CDMA. The leaked document also mentions Bluetooth and NFC support.
Nokia 9 Rumored Specifications:
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) display with 530-nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP (RBG) + 13MP (Monochrome) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, EIS 3.0, 4K bideo recording
- 12MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE,Bluetooth,GPS and NFC
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
Recommended: Tempered Blue Nokia 6 coming Soon.
Nokia 9 will launch first in US as Nokia 9 Cleared FCC till now and after that it will available globally. The device will cost around Rs.44,900 in India.