After launching several devices this month in India, Lenovo owned company Motorola set to launch their last year’s ‘Z’ series successor Motorola Moto Z2 in India on June 27. Some of the press release indicates the Dual Rear Camera set up on the Moto Z2. Motorola also launched their Moto Z2 Play month with all new series of Moto Mods. Motorola Moto Z2 will also support the new Moto Mods. Moto Z2 is going to be Motorola’s first device with Dual Camera set up. It will also powered by Snapdragon 835 Processor along with 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage.
Recommended: Moto E4 and E4 Plus will launch very soon.
For the camera there will be Dual 12-megapixel Rear camera with Dual Toned LED Flash and on the front there will be 8-megapixel Front camera with Dual Toned LED Flash. It will run on Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box.It will also come with IP68 Rating for Water and Dust Resistant Body.
Motorola Moto Z2 RumoredSpecifications:
- 5.5-Inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on top.
- Octacore Snapdragon 835 Processor.
- 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 128GB via Micro SD Card.
- Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box.
- Dual 12 MP rear camera with Dual Toned LED Flash.
- 8MP camera with Dual Toned LED Flash on the front for selfies.
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.2,GPS and NFC.
- 4,000mAh battery to power the device.
Recommended: Moto X4 will launch in India on June 30
Moto Z2 will launch in India on June 27 in an event. The device will cost you around Rs.40,000/- ,final price will come after the launch event. So stay tuned to us for more updates about Moto Z2 or other Tech News and More.