Motorola recently scheduled its #hellomotoworld event in New York City on July 25th.Now it has released a new teaser that has broken smartphone displays and caption ‘get ready to shatter your expectations‘ that confirms the announcement of Moto Z2 Force at the event.
As per the leaks Motorola might launch Moto Z2 Force with dual camera setup. It might have 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.It will run on Android Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box. It might also come with Water repellent nano coating.
Moto Z2 Force Rumored Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) AMOLED Quad HD ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
Moto Z2 Force is scheduled for July 25 in New York City and starts at 11:00 am EST (8:30 PM IST).