Motorola launched Moto Z2 Force with 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED shatterproof display. It even offers warranty against shattering and cracking of display and embedded lens for 4 years. It has a 6.1 mm slim body made of 7,000 series aluminum. It is powered by Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform and runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
For the camera duty,It has 12-megapixel dual rear cameras, one monochrome and one color that offer blur effect to the background or foreground of images using depth of field. Even though U.S. gets 4GB RAM version, other countries are said to come with 6GB RAM. Even though it packs a 2730mAh battery, it promises up to 24 hours of power in one charge. It also has Turbo Charging that promises 8 hours of power in just minutes.
Moto Z2 Force Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED POLED ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + color) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX386 sensors, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, Laser Auto Focus, 4k video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Front-ported loud speaker, 3 Mics
- Dimensions: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 (5.0 enabled after Android O), GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto Z2 Force comes in Fine Gold and Super Black colors and is priced at $799.99 (Rs. 51535 approx.) in the U.S. without contract or with $30 per month contract and free Moto Insta-Share Projector Moto Mod for purchases till September 9, 2017. It will be available for pre-order today from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon, Best Buy and Motorola.com and will be available August 10. It will roll out in Mexico, Brazil and various countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa starting later this summer.
It also has introduced new moto 360 camera mod that was showcased recently. This lets you
- Shoot, edit, and share 360° video, audio, and images (with an ultra wide-angle 150° field of view) — right from your phone
- Capture immersive Ultra HD video with 3D sound
- Instantly share or livestream to your social networks
Moto 360 Camera will be available globally for US$299.99 (Rs. 19325 approx.) from August 10.