Motorola just launched Moto G5S with 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display. It is powered by Snapdragon 430 SoC along with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, expandable upto 128GB.
On the camera department,It comes with 16MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera. It has a metal unibody design.It also has fingerprint sensor and a 3000mAh battery with support for Turbo charging.
Motorola Moto G5S Specifications:
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150×73.5×8.2mm to 9.5 mm; Weight:157g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto G5S Midnight Blue variant is available across all retail stores and Moto Hubs starting today, October 14th at a Special Diwali price of Rs. 12,999 and EMI schemes from 14th to 21st October after that it will cost Rs. 14,999.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director of Motorola Mobility India said:
” We continue to offer products that enhance our customers’ experiences. This festive season, we have come up with the new contemporary color variant that will connect with our new-age customers’ sense of style and offer them the opportunity of being a part of the most popular Moto family in the country. “