After launching Moto E4 ,Motorola is set to launch Moto E4 Plus in India on July 12. Moto E4 Plus supports 5.5-inch (1280 x720 pixels) HD display with 2.5d Glass Protection on top. It is powered by 1.3GHz Quad core processor along with 2GB / 3GB RAM and 16GB / 32GB internal storage variants. It runs on Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box.
On the camera department, It has 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 um pixel size, 78° lens and on the front, there is 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, 74° lens. It also comes with Water-repellent coating. It also comes with Fingerprint sensor. It packs 5000mAh battery to power the device.
Moto E4 Plus Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with 650 MHz Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 um pixel size, 78° lens
- 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, 74° lens
- Water-repellent coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery with 10W rapid charging
Recommended: Moto C Review in India
Moto E4 Plus comes in Iron Grey, Fine Gold and Oxford Blue colors. We should know the price of the smartphone next Wednesday.