After launching Moto C in India,Motorola launched Moto C Plus today for Rs.6,999/- Moto C Plus Launched in India with 5-inch HD Display,is powered by MediaTek 6737 64-bit processor clocked at 1.3GHz along with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It runs on Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box.
Recommended: Moto C -Indian Retail Unit Review.
For the camera duty,it has 8-megapixel rear auto focus camera with LED Flash,ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens and 720p video recording. And on the front,it has 2-megapixel camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns and 63° wide-angle lens. On the connectivity department,it has 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. It packs 4,000mAh battery to power the device.
Moto C Plus Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HDdisplay
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Dual (nano) SIMs
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns, 63° lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm: Weight: 162 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) | 3780 mAh (minimum) battery with 10W rapid charge
Moto C Plus Launched with Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black colors with micro-textured back cover and is priced at Rs. 6999 in India. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting tomorrow, June 20th at 12 Noon.
Moto C Plus Launched Offers:
- Get Jio Prime & upto 30 GB Additional 4G Data – Get complimentary Jio Prime membership. Also get 5 GB additional 4G data on every recharge of Rs. 309 or above, limited to 6 recharges till 31st March 2018.
- Moto Pulse headsets worth Rs. 2599 at just Rs. 749
- Get additional 20% off during Flipkart End of Reason Sale