Motorola under Lenovo is set to launch another version Moto C in India. Motorola launched Moto C last week in India and they are preparing to launch Moto C Plus in India. Today Motorola’s official Twitter Handle Tweeted that Moto C Plus is going unveil on June 13. Moto C Plus will come with 5-Inch HD display ,is powered by Quad Core MediaTek M6737 Processor along with Mali T720 GPU. It will run on Android Nougat 7.1 as Moto C.
Recommended: Moto C Review in India.
For the camera department,it has 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens, 720p video recording and on thr front,it will have 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture and 1.0 microns, 63° lens. On the connectivity department,it will have 4G VoLTE,Bluetooth 4.1,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS.It will pack 4,000mAh battery to power the device.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) June 14, 2017
Moto C Plus Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display.
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU.
- 1GB/2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD.
- Dual SIM.
- Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens, 720p video recording.
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns, 63° lens.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio.
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm: Weight: 162 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
- 4000mAh (typical)/3780 mAh (minimum) battery with 10W rapid charge.
Moto C Plus comes in Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black colors. It was introduced starting at €119 (US$ 133 / Rs. 8570 approx.) so it could be launched under Rs. 10,000 in India. Final pricing should know the pricing on Monday.