Micromax launched a new selfie centric device in India today. Micromax Selfie 2 launched with 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass display on top.It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor.It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
Recommended: Micromax Selfie 2 Review
On the camera department,It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with flash for capturing selfie even in low-lighting conditions.It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Micromax Selfie 2 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, OV8856 sensor
Sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Recommended: How to root Micromax Selfie 2?
Micromax Selfie 2 launched in Black color, is priced at Rs. 9999 and will be available from stores across India starting tomorrow, August 1st.