Meizu is started to sent invitation for Meizu M6 Note which is set to announce on August 23. It might come with 5.5-inch 1080p display as the predecessor, but it is expected to be powered by MediaTek Helio P25 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM and pack a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor.
Meizu M6 Note Rumored Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor with Mali-T880 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Meizu M6 Note is rumored to be priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 240 / Rs. 15,280 approx.), but it is not clear if this is for the top-end version since the M5 Note was introduced starting at 899 yuan (US$ 134 / Rs. 8,590 approx.). The event takes place at Beijing Performing Arts Center and starts at 3PM China Time (12:30 PM IST). We should know all the details in a couple of weeks.