Meizu just announced a new budget range device under their ‘A’ Series in China. Meizu A5 comes with 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display.It is powered by MediaTek MT6737 Processor along with 2GB RAM.It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with FlyMe OS on top. It packs 3,060mAh battery to power the device.
Meizu A5 Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with 400 nits brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6
- 8MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 144 x 70.5 x 8.3mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3060mAh battery
Recommended: Meizu Pro 7 is set to launch with 24W Fast Charging.
Meizu A5 comes in Matte Black color, is priced at 699 yuan (Rs. 6675 approx.) and is currently available from Meizu’s own online store in China.