LG just launched LG X Charge in the United States although the device was introduced back in February in Korea as LG Power 2. LG X Charge comes with 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by Octa core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB internal storage which is be furthered expandable with micro SD Card up to 2TB. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0
Recommended: LG G6 vs OnePlus 5 Review
On the camera department,there is 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash and 5-megapixels front facing camera with soft flash and wide angle lens. It packs a 4,500 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery, which supports fast charging. LG claims that the phone can charge up to 50% in one hour and 100% in two hours.
LG X Charge Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Octa Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 2TB via micro SD Card.
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 13MP Rear camera with LED FLash
- 5Mp front camera with soft flash and wide angle lens
- 4G,LTE,WiFi ,Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 4,500mAh battery
LG X Charge is not available in India as of now. The phone has been made available I’m the USA with Xfinity Mobile network and can be bought from Xfinity at USD 180 or at EMI of USD 7.50 per month for 24 months.