After lots of leaks and rumours LG launched their Q6 series of smartphones under ‘Q’ Series. LG launched three new smartphones LG Q6+, Q6 and Q6α in the Q6 series. All these After lots of leaks and rumours LG launched their Q6 series of smartphones under ‘Q’ Series. LG launched three new smartphones LG Q6+, Q6 and Q6α come with 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels, but this is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435.
On the camera department, it has 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens. It has the same camera feature present in the G6 such as Square Camera Mode, GIF mode, Food mode and more. It packs 3,000mAh battery to power the device.
LG Q6 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442ppi Display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- Q6α – 2GB RAM / 16GB storage; Q6 – 3GB RAM / 32GB storage; Q6+ – 4GB RAM / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 100-degree wide angle
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm ; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery
Recommended: LG G6 vs OnePlus 5- Which one to pick?
All these phones come in Astro Black and Ice Platinum colors, the Q6 also comes in Mystic White and Terra Gold colors, Q6α also comes in Terra Gold and the Q6+ also comes in Marine Blue color. The LG Q6 will roll out select Asian markets starting from August followed by Europe, Latin America and North America.