Lenovo S5 Pro Specifications | Price | Availability
Lenovo S5 Pro Specifications: Along with K5 Pro, Lenovo launched their another smartphone S5 Pro. It comes with a 6.18-inch Full HD+ display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 636 with 6GB of RAM. It runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 5.0 on top.
On the camera department, it has a 20-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 12-megapixel camera with AI portraits and 2x lossless zoom. There is also a 20-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX476 sensor, 4-in-1 pixel binning tech combining the information from four pixels to create one large 2.0µm, as well as an 8-megapixel secondary camera for AI portraits, 3D lighting and also features Infrared face unlock.
It has a unibody metal design, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It packs a 3500mAh battery with fast charging.
Lenovo S5 Pro Specifications:
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 113% sRGB, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 5.0
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.6 aperture, 2x optical zoom
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX476 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.5×75.45×7.7mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
Lenovo S5 Pro price starts at 1298 yuan for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and will go on sale in China from October 23rd. And it is available in Black, Blue and Gold colors.