Lenovo K5 Pro Specifications | Price | Availability
Lenovo K5 Pro Specifications: Lenovo announced their two new smartphones in China. One of them is K5 Pro, it comes with 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 636 with up to 6GB of RAM. It runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI on top.
On the camera department, it has a 16-megapixel front and rear cameras along with a 5-megapixel secondary front and rear cameras, both with LED flash and AI portraits. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It packs a 4050mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging to power the device.
Lenovo K5 Pro Specifications:
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 83% NTSC Color Gamut, 1500: 1 Contrast Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.98×74.98×7.98mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh (typical) with fast charging
Lenovo K5 Pro comes in Black and Gold colors and is priced starts at 998 yuan. It will go on sale from October 25 in China.