LeEco’s new LeEco Le X920 leaked with specifications and AnTuTu Benchmark Score. LeEco Le X920 can be Le Max 2’s successor version. There is also a screenshot of the device is leaked and a image also showing 120799 score at AnTuTu Benchmarks. Le Eco Le X920 might come with 6.3-Inch QHD Display. It will be powered by 2.45GHz Snapdragon 820 GPU. It will have 4GB RAM along with 64GB internal storage.
For the camera duty, the device might 22.5MP camera with Sony IMX318 Sensor. It will run on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with EUI 5.6. It will pack 3,500mAh battery to power the device.
LeEco Le X920 Specifications:
- 6.3-inch QHD Display.
- 2.45GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 820 Processor.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- 22.5MP Rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor and LED Flash and 8MP front camera.
- 4G LTE,USB Type-C,Bluetooth,GPS.
- 3,500mAh battery.
Also Read: Moto C Review in India.
LeEco Le X920 will launch in China very soon and the specifications with pricing will be unveiled after the launch event.