Kult launched a new budget range device Kult Beyond in India.It comes with has a 5.2-inch HD on-cell display and has a 13-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED flash. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 SoC and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
It has Dual SIM support with dedicated dual SIM and SD card slots and has 4G VoLTE support. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back that also lets you launch apps, capture photos, answer calls and more.
Kult Beyond specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-Cell IPS display
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear auto focus camera with Dual LED Flash
- 13MP fixed focus front-facing camera with Dual LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Kult Beyond comes in black color, is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting August 18th.
Recommended: Infinix Note 4 launched in India
Commenting on the launch, Hardip Singh, Executive Director, Optiemus Infracom said:
” Today’s hyper-connected millennial demands high performance smartphone with great camera quality. We kept that in mind while building Kult Beyond. This beautifully designed smartphone comes loaded with class-leading features and functionalities at a very attractive price, which is an added advantage.
At Kult, our endeavor is to offer made-in-India and best in class smartphones at very compelling price points. We are confident that Kult Brand will connect with today’s youth and meet their demands and requirements at large. We expect to see huge demand for Kult Beyond and are bullish on its success. “