Intex INFIE 33 :
Along with Intex INFIE 3 Android Oreo Go Edition, Intex launched Intex INFIE 33 with 18:9 display and face unlock. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9850 processor with Mail-T820 GPU. It also has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage, further expandable up to 128GB via microSD Card.
Intex INFIE 33 Specifications:
- 5.34-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9850 processor with Mail-T820 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 145.80 x 69.60 x 9.03mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Intex INFIE 33 comes in Black, Blue and Champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 5,049.
Commenting on the launch, Nidhi Markanday, Director, Intex Technologies, said:
” With each passing year, consumer demands especially from the youth keep evolving, leading to ever-changing trends in smartphones, the most important tech gadget in our lives today. After body design, processor, big display, and camera, it’s time for bigger screen ratios giving a life-size view and perspective. The Full View Series from a house of Intex is all about Big View and INFIE 33 & 3 models are tech marvels for discerning consumers brought in the affordable new sub-5K price point for the market. “