Intex Indie 5 Specifications | Price | Availability
Intex has launched Indie 5 in India. Intex Indie 5 Specifications: It comes with 5-inch HD screen with Dragontrail Glass protection. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek SoC along with 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 7.0 (Nougat).
On the camera department, it has an 8-megapixel on the front and back, both with LED flash. It comes with dedicated dual SIM slots and comes with a built-in app like SwiftKey, QR Code scanner, Gaana and more. It is powered by 4000mAh battery.
Intex Indie 5 Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Dragontrail Glass protection
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- Dimensions: 146.5×72.2×10.1mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Intex Indie 5 comes in Black and Champagne colors, is priced at Rs. 4,999 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch of Indie 5, Nidhi Markanday, Director, Intex
” Reiterating our commitment to cater to the consumers’ ever-
changing needs & demands, Indie 5 is a best in a class 4G-Volte smartphone at an affordable price, which not only has the best specs and hardware but also boasts of the indigenous SwiftKey Keyboard integration enabling our diverse consumers across the country to have the freedom & joy to express in their mother tongue. We are sure that Indie 5 will touch everyone’s heart and be a delight for the young millennials.”